STEP, SYNCHRO & LOG to NMEA Converter
SR01-40 converts old type Gyro signals and LOG pulses to NMEA (or other protocols):
- Synchro 360X and 90X
- 6-step per deg STEP signals (“Sperry Step”)
- Anschütz & Sperry Micro Step
LOG: 200 or 400 pulses per n mile
- Old analog Gyro signals are converted to NMEA output HEADING & ROT (calculated).
The old style Gyro signals are decoded and send out as serial HEADING data out on 2x RS422 Data Output Channel.
- Output Protocols Supported
Default protocol is NMEA, but you can also select: Course Bus protocol, RGS/Tokimek protocol, Yokogawa old protocol, “Lehmkuhl” LR22/40/60, Robertson SKR80/82 formats.
- SR01-40 as Protocol & Baud Rate Converter
The two serial data outputs (RS422) are independent and can operate at different Baud Rates and with different Protocols. The SR01-40 can therefore be used as protocol & / or Baud Rate converter.
- ALARM Signals
SR01-40 has an ALARM RELAY output: NO, NC, 2A relay contacts are available for external alarms. In addition the unit can be used with NMEA Alarm Communication protocol.